The Spa & Health Club is now open!
We are delighted to be able to reopen on Wednesday 2nd December.
We have fully analysed the government guidance and have done everything we need to do to ensure you get the best possible experience back at the Club whilst not compromising safety.
Here are just a few of the measures we have in place:
- We have applied a sanitising germ protection spray, prior to re -opening, to high contact touch points. This forms an antimicrobial coating which protects against germs for up to 30 days when we will reapply it
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning and will be using a viricidal cleaning products which will kill all viruses, including coronavirus, within sixty seconds
- A complete redesign of the gym to allow for social distancing which means, at present, you won’t need to book your gym sessions, just turn up whenever it is convenient to do so. Depending on usage, we may need to introduce a booking system due to reduced capacity, but we will only do so if absolutely necessary and we will keep all members informed. We will ask all members, especially at busy times to keep their workout sessions to an hour in length
- Staff training has taken place to ensure that every single member of the team is aware of the new protocols and understands all about the measure we are putting in place to protect you
- Hand sanitisers, social distancing arrangements, and providing sanitiser sprays around the Club for use throughout your workout are all part of our new measures to keep you protected from transmission of the virus.
- Spa therapists will wear PPE.
Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in beauty treatment areas and when walking through the hotel.
For your usual workouts and swim, you can just turn up and use the Club whenever you want at present. Please come gym and swim ready. We would appreciate it if you can avoid using the changing rooms wherever possible, but they will remain open, for example, for anyone who needs to shower after their swim or for those with disabilities or special needs. In line with government guidance, the changing rooms will have a reduced capacity, so please only bring belongings that are absolutely necessary.
The only facilities that the government require us to keep closed are the sauna and steam room.
Please also note that to comply with the governments track and trace requirements, members must swipe their membership card on every visit and ensure we have your telephone contact details.
We know you will have lots of questions and we will do all we can to provide updates on our website and social media, please bear with us as we get back to normal and we will get answers to you as soon as we can.
We have all missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back.
The Waterfront Team